I (Introverted) or E (Extroverted)
I am usually reflective and get energy from dealing with ideas and concepts. But I often also get energy from spending time with others.
I focus on ideas and the big picture.
I look to logic first when making decisions.
I stay open to new information and options.
INTPs are sometimes referred to as Thinkers or Architects. Some highlights about INTPs that I strongly identify with:
- fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design
- detached, analytical observers
- more likely than other types to study a foreign language
- personal values include autonomy, freedom, and independence
- popular leisure activities include reading, strategy games such as chess, working with computers, and hiking